Personalized Speech and Language TeleTherapy For Children & Adults
Everyone Deserves a voice
How We Can Help…
How We Can Help
Do you or your child have difficulties with:
- Producing sounds or letters? (Pronunciation/Articulation)
- Not saying enough words? (Early Language)
- Oral Apraxia or Apraxia of Speech?
- Voice Disorders? (Parkinson’s, LPR)
- Developmental disorders? (ASD)
- Cognitive Impairments? (Stroke, TBI)
- Language? (Understanding/Following Directions, Grammar, Social Skills)
- Require Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC)?
- Improving your American Accent? (Accent Modification)
Services We Offer
- FREE Screenings
- Home Education Programs (HEP)
Hi, I’m Erin.
I completed my undergraduate work in 1996 from St. Mary’s College (SMC) at Notre Dame, Indiana where I earned my B.A. in Psychology. After 10 years in commercial and multi-family real estate, I decided to return to school. In 2011, I earned her M.S. in Speech-Language Pathology from Idaho State University (ISU).
I have worked within private practice, elementary school, and outpatient rehabilitation settings. My experience includes the pediatric and adult populations with: articulation, language, oral apraxia, apraxia of speech, voice disorders, autism, dysphagia, cerebrovascular accidents (CVAs), and traumatic brain injuries (TBIs).
Following completion of my M.S. in Speech-Language Pathology, I moved from Boise, Idaho to Temecula, CA to continue my career and to be close to family.